Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a very good, but quick recipe. You can do these in a frying pan, but the George Foreman grill does it so much better! One night I was making these, and the thought of using the grill came to me. The family loves them.
- 2 green peppers
- 2 red peppers
- 1 medium onion
- 1 1⁄2 lbs chicken or 1 1⁄2 lbs steak
- shredded cheese
- 1 (1 lb) package tortilla (fajita size)
- seasoning (your preference, or an packet of fajita seasoning)
- 1 teaspoon oil
- Heat up George Foreman grill.
- Slice onions and peppers into thin strips.
- Saute in large frying pan with oil.
- Cut steak or chicken into small strips.
- Cook to your liking in a large pan.
- Put a small amount of meat in tortilla, a small amount of the onion pepper mixture, a sprinkle of cheese, and a dab of salsa.
- Be careful not to overfill!
- Fold in half and place on George Foreman grill.
- Make sure the open side is facing up so your fillings to not run down the incline.
- Cook 3-5 minute.
- or until slightly browned.
- Serve with sour cream, or any other toppings you like.