This is a very good, but quick recipe. You can do these in a frying pan, but the George Foreman grill does it so much better! One night I was making these, and the thought of using the grill came to me. The family loves them.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat up George Foreman grill.
- 2Slice onions and peppers into thin strips.
- 3Saute in large frying pan with oil.
- 4Cut steak or chicken into small strips.
- 5Cook to your liking in a large pan.
- 6Put a small amount of meat in tortilla, a small amount of the onion pepper mixture, a sprinkle of cheese, and a dab of salsa.
- 7Be careful not to overfill!
- 8Fold in half and place on George Foreman grill.
- 9Make sure the open side is facing up so your fillings to not run down the incline.
- 10Cook 3-5 minute.
- 11or until slightly browned.
- 12Serve with sour cream, or any other toppings you like.
Browse Our Top North American Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All North American Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken or Steak Fajitas by George!
Serving Size: 1 (144 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 250.0
- Calories from Fat 92
- Total Fat 10.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 31.0 mg
- Sodium 318.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 12.0 g