Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr 5 mins
Chicken instead of Beef!
Make and share this Chicken Noodle Stroganoff recipe from Food.com.
- Broil chicken skin-side up 10 to 15 min.
- ,or until skin is crisp.
- Pour off fat.
- Blot chicken.
- Combine tomato juice, onion, mushrooms and mustard in large saucepan; add chicken.
- Simmer covered over very low heat about 50 minutes, or until chicken is tender, adding water, if needed.
- Skim off fat.
- Mix together milk, yogurt and flour and stir into saucepan.
- Cook and stir until sauce simmers and thickens.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Serve over hot noodles.