Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
Recipe is from Southern Living.
Make and share this Chicken Marsala Tetrazzini recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (8 ounce) package vermicelli
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 (8 ounce) packagesliced fresh mushrooms
- 3 ounces finely chopped prosciutto
- 3 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1 cup frozen baby English pea, thawed
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can reduced-fat cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 ounce) containerrefrigerated light alfredo sauce
- 1⁄2 cup chicken broth
- 1⁄4 cup marsala
- shredded parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°. Prepare pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, melt butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat; add mushrooms and prosciutto, and saute 5 minutes.
- Stir together mushroom mixture, chicken, next 5 ingredients, and 1/2 cup cheese; stir in pasta. Spoon mixture into a lightly greased 11- x 7-inch baking dish; sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup cheese.
- Bake at 350° for 35 minutes or until bubbly.