- 2 teaspoons peanut oil
- 1⁄4 cup scallion, thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon gingerroot, minced
- 8 ounces boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup mushroom, sliced
- 3⁄4 cup bean sprouts
- 1 teaspoon oyster sauce
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 cup vermicelli, cooked
Directions See How It's Made
- In a 9 or 10-inch skillet, heat oil; add scallions and gingerroot and sauté for 1 minute. Add chicken and sauté for 2 minutes, add mushrooms and bean sprouts and cook until vegetables are tender. 3 to 5 minutes.
- Stir in oyster sauce and soy sauce. Add vermicelli and stir to combine, cook until heated through, about 1 minute.