Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
Alway a favourite!
- 4 boneless chicken fillets
- 125 g butter
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons fresh lemon rind, grated
- 3 teaspoons chives
- 2 tablespoons parsley
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten with a little milk
- 1 cup breadcrumbs, seasoned if liked
- Mix together butter, lemon rind, chives and parsley.
- Roll into a log shape and place in glad wrap and place in freezer until frozen.
- Flatten the chicken breasts until even.
- Cut frozen butter mixture into quarters and place a quarter on each chicken breast.
- Roll the chicken up and using toothpics or string to hold chicken together.
- Roll the chicken in egg and milk then breadcrumbs.
- Deep fry or shallow fry chicken or bake in oven until golden brown.