Recipe by Marie
Fall off the bone tender pork chops seasoned like chicken fried steak and cooked in a crockpot. This is sooooo good!
Top Review by Marie Nixon
This is the first time I've been able to make fork-tender pork chops! Delicious! I used bone- in pork chops, the less expensive cut and I think this was the key to having tender pork chops. This recipe is very similar to #45940, "Slowcook Down Home Pork Chops and Gravy". I ended up using the instructions from #45940 but the ingredients from this recipe.
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dry mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 6 pork chops
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 can condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1⁄3 cup water
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix together flour, salt, mustard and garlic powder.
- Dredge pork chops in mixture.
- In skillet, brown chops on both sides.
- Place in crockpot.
- Combine soup and water and pour over chops.
- Cover and cook on low for 6 to 8 hours or until meat is tender.
- Pan juices can be thickened and served with the pork chops.