Top Review by Lubey
Very tasty recipe and easy to prepare. May go further by adding some rice or pasta or having potatoes with it. Very impressive - my husband was very complimentary to the chef and since I very rarely cook I was pleased about that!!
- 3⁄4 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- 3 whole skinless chicken breasts, boned and split
- 1⁄2 cup green onion, sliced
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 cup milk
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen spinach, thawed, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine bread crumbs and cheese. Dip chicken breast halves in crumb mixture to coat lightly.
- Arrange in baking dish.
- In a saucepan, cook onion in butter until tender.
- Blend in flour.
- Stir in milk all at once. Cook and stir until thick and bubbly.
- Cook and stir 1 minute more.
- Stir in spinach.
- Spoon spinach mixture over chicken and sprinkle with rest of crumb mixture. Bake uncovered at 350F for 40-45 minutes.