Honey-Ginger Crusted Chicken
- Ready In:
- Rinse chicken; pat dry with paper towels.
- Spray a shallow baking pan with nonstick coating.
- Place chicken breast halves in baking pan.
- In a small bowl combine honey, orange juice, ginger, black pepper, and red pepper (if desired).
- Brush honey mixture over chicken.
- Combine cornflakes and parsley flakes.
- Sprinkle cornflake mixture over chicken to coat.
- Bake, uncovered, in a 350°F oven for 18-20 minutes or until chicken is tender and no longer pink.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!