This is one of the best fettuccine Alfredo recipes that I've ever had. It is rich and creamy and fairly easy to make. The sauce in this one is made with cream cheese instead of cream. This is great with a salad and french bread. I believe I got this recipe from 'Taste of Home'.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, cubed
- 6 tablespoons butter or 6 tablespoons margarine
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt & pepper
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves, cooked & cubed
- 2 cups frozen chopped broccoli, thawed
- 2 small zucchini, julienned
- 1/2 cup sweet red pepper, julienned
- 6 ounces fettuccine pasta, cooked & drained (you can use gluten free pasta as substitute if gluten or wheat intolerant)
- 1In a skillet, melt cream cheese & butter over low heat; stir until smooth.
- 2Add milk, garlic power, salt & pepper; cook & stir for 3 minutes or until thickened.
- 3Add chicken, broccoli, zucchini, and red pepper.
- 4Cook over medium heat for 3 minutes.
- 5Reduce heat; cover & cook for 5 more minutes or until veggies are tender.
- 6Serve over fettuccine.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo
Serving Size: 1 (367 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 597.9
- Calories from Fat 362
- Total Fat 40.3 g
- Saturated Fat 24.5 g
- Cholesterol 178.8 mg
- Sodium 380.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 27.2 g