1/4 Photos of Chicken Enchilada Soup
This soup is so easy to throw together and is really tasty. It gets quite a bit of heat from the enchilada sauce so be careful about adding extra spice. I serve with cheese quesadillas for a filling meal. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup cooked chicken, diced
- 3 cups chicken broth (bouillon works just fine)
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained
- 1 (19 ounce) can enchilada sauce (I prefer Old El Paso)
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup onion, diced
- 1/2 cup green pepper, diced
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen corn
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1In large soup pot, sauté onion and green pepper in oil over medium-high. Heat until soft, about 5 minutes.
- 2Add all other ingredients and mix until well blended.
- 3Let simmer over medium heat for 10-15 minutes so flavors can blend.
- 4Ladle into bowls and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Enchilada Soup
Serving Size: 1 (482 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 289.5
- Calories from Fat 74
- Total Fat 8.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 21.5 mg
- Sodium 1919.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.3 g
- Sugars 9.2 g
- Protein 17.8 g