Prep 30 mins
Cook 2 hrs
As simple as combining my three favorite mayo-based salads! Cook time is chill time.
- 1 skinless chicken breast half, cooked and chopped
- 1 cup new potato, cooked and chopped
- 3 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 1 stalk celery, chopped
- 1 tablespoon onion, minced
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried dill weed
- salt & pepper
- Combine all ingredients. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Refrigerate at least two hours to allow the flavors to meld.
I made this recipe on 4/13/14 for the " Soup-Salad-Sandwich "event in the Cooking Photo Forum. Since it was just made for me the recipe was adjusted as follows, the full amount of potatoes and chicken were used. Since I don't like celery extra onion was used, and I used two hard boiled eggs. And the amounts of the rest of ingredients were adjusted to my tastes.After it was chilled for a couple of hours, a " quality taste control " was made and I decided to add a bit more dill. I have to agree with loof, the mustard and dill gave it a great flavor. Thank you for posting and, " Keep Smiling :) "
Terrific! Just loved the dressing - the mustard and dill gave it a great flavor. I don't care for onion so left it out and used a little extra celery. I used leftover Chesapeake Greek Chicken and it went perfectly in this salad. Thanks for posting this great recipe! Made for Spring PAC 2009