- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into chunks
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans low-fat condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄4 cup onion, finely diced
- 2 cups water
- 2 (10 ounce) packagesrefrigerated low fat biscuits
- 1 chicken bouillon cube
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all ingredients, except biscuits, in slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on low 5-6 hours.
- 30 minutes before serving, tear biscuit dough into 1" pieces. Add to the slow cooker; stir gently.
- Cover and cook on High for an additional 30 minutes or until biscuits are fluffed up and cooked through.