- 1 chicken, cooked and deboned
- 3 (10 count) cans biscuits
- 4 (10 3/4 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup
- 3 stalks celery
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- ground black pepper, to taste
- mashed potatoes
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix cream of chicken coup with 3 cans of water and green pepper in large cooking pot. Heat.
- In separate bowl, mix chicken, celery, onion and pepper.
- Flatten out biscuits and stuff with chicken mixture.
- Put dumplings in soup mixture with side seam down.
- Cook on medium heat for a least 30 minutes.
- Serve with mashed potates.