Prep 45 mins
Cook 0 mins
For a lunch potluck
- 3 cups cubed cooked chicken breasts
- 1 granny smith apple, unpeeled, cored, and chopped
- 1 cup green seedless grape
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1⁄4 cup diced red onion
- 1⁄4 cup raisins
- 1⁄4 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons Major Grey chutney
- 1 teaspoon curry
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon grated lime zest
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- To make the dressing: whisk together the dressing ingredients in a bowl; cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
- In a large bowl, mix together the first 6 salad ingredients; toss with enough dressing to coat.
- Sprinkle with almonds and serve immediately.
Very good. I made it with leftover chicken and we ate it with romaine leaves. It hit the spot for lunch. Thanks!