Prep 30 mins
Cook 15 mins
My aunt serves these as an appetizer for family gatherings. They are yummy and disappear in a flash.
- 5 boiled chicken breasts, diced
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped chives
- 4 tablespoons of softened margarine or 4 tablespoons butter
- 5 (8 count) cans crescent rolls
- Mix diced chicken, cream cheese, chopped chives, and margarine together.
- Separate rolls in triangles. Place chicken mix on top of each.
- Roll up as directed and pinch ends together.
- Bake according to package directions.
- Optional: May brush with beaten egg before baking.
Great recipe!! I used the cream cheese w/chives spread in a tub to save a step. Even made it with reduced fat crescents and it was great! Thanks so much!
I made these recently for a small get together. They were absolutely delicious and gone in a flash. Everyone agreed this recipe was definitely a keeper. I cut the recipe in half and used 3 cans of crescents and 3 chicken breasts. I will definitely make these again and again!
I made these for a multi-family game night last weekend and they were a hit! I added a jamaican jerk rub seasoning to the water as I boiled the chicken. The combined flavors made for a significant taste experience. This recipe will definatley be part of my regular appetizer offering going forward!