Prep 1 hr
Cook 1 hr
From the Bosco Baptist Church members and presented on a local cooking show.
- 6 skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1 yellow bell pepper
- 1 red onion
- 3 celery ribs
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons panola gourmet pepper sauce
- tony chachere's creole seasoning
- 3 (12 ounce) bottleslouisiana seafood cocktail sauce
- 1 1⁄2 cups cooked rice
- Spray a large casserole with nonstick cooking spray.
- Slice onion, bell peppers, and celery.
- Place vegetables along with minced garlic in the bottom of casserole dish.
- Rub chicken with panola sauce on both sides and sprinkle with Tony's one hour before baking.
- Lay chicken bone up over the vegetables. Pour chicken broth in the bottom of casserole and bake.
- Place in 400°F oven and bake about 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and pour seafood sauce over chicken.
- Continue baking chicken in 400°F oven until chicken is fully cooked.
- Serve chicken over cooked rice with vegetables.
- Spoon sauce over top.