Chicken & Cornbread Casserole
- Sauté celery and onion in hot oil in a medium skillet over medium-high heat 7 minutes or until vegetables are tender; set aside.
- Combine cornbread and poultry seasoning in a large bowl.
- Layer half of cornbread mixture on bottom of a lightly greased 11- x 7-inch baking dish.
- Combine onion mixture, chicken, and next 6 ingredients in a bowl. Spoon mixture evenly over top of cornbread mixture in dish.
- Top evenly with remaining half of cornbread mixture, and drizzle with butter.
- Bake, covered, at 350° for 30 minutes or until bubbly.
- Remove from oven, and top with cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, 10 more minutes or until cheese is golden.