1/2 Photos of Chicken Cordon Bleu
Amy Quackenbush's Note:
This recipe was given to me by my mom. It is easy and very good.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2On a cutting board use a meat pounder to pound chicken breasts to a medium thickness.
- 3In a small bowl beat the two eggs.
- 4on a small plate place some bread crumbs.
- 5On top of each chicken breast put a slice of cheese, a slice of ham, and a teaspoon of the dijon mustard on each chicken breast.
- 6Roll the chicken in the egg mixture and then roll it in bread crumbs.
- 7Place a toothpick in the center to hold it together.
- 8Place rolled chicken breasts in a baking dish and bake covered with aluminum foil for 20 minutes.
- 9Take of the aluminum foil and continue to bake for another 10-15 minutes or until the chicken is done.
- 10This can be served with rice or noodles.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Cordon Bleu
Serving Size: 1 (260 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 484.3
- Calories from Fat 187
- Total Fat 20.8 g
- Saturated Fat 6.6 g
- Cholesterol 200.6 mg
- Sodium 893.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 50.3 g