This recipe was given to me by my mom. It is easy and very good.
Make and share this Chicken Cordon Bleu recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- On a cutting board use a meat pounder to pound chicken breasts to a medium thickness.
- In a small bowl beat the two eggs.
- on a small plate place some bread crumbs.
- On top of each chicken breast put a slice of cheese, a slice of ham, and a teaspoon of the dijon mustard on each chicken breast.
- Roll the chicken in the egg mixture and then roll it in bread crumbs.
- Place a toothpick in the center to hold it together.
- Place rolled chicken breasts in a baking dish and bake covered with aluminum foil for 20 minutes.
- Take of the aluminum foil and continue to bake for another 10-15 minutes or until the chicken is done.
- This can be served with rice or noodles.