Baked Chicken Cordon Bleu
- Ready In:
- Flatten chicken to 1/4 inch thickness; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Top each with prosciutto or deli ham and cheese.
- Roll up and tuck in ends; secure with toothpicks.
- Transfer to an 11-inch by 7-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle with bread crumbs.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees F for 35-45 minutes or until juices run clear.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I want to thank all of you who review the recipes I post - good or bad. It's always good to get feedback and helpful tips and I really appreciate them all! I try to send a note when someone reviews one of my recipes, but I don't always get the chance. Please know that I really enjoy reading the reviews. I also love all the photos everyone posts, too! Thanks so much. Happy Cooking!