Top Review by LoriM3
This is a great way to prepare recipe-ready cooked chicken. Also good for chicken salad. I go a little easier on the garlic powder, and set my oven at 400 degrees rather than 425. It turns out perfect every time!
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Pre-heat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Rinse chicken and pat dry with paper towel.
- Cut 4 10" squares of heavy-duty foil.
- Pour 1 tbsp oil on each sheet of foil- spread to cover foil.
- Place chicken on foil squares.
- Sprinkle with salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- Fold and seal foil.
- Place foil packs on cookie sheet.
- Bake for 40 minutes.
- Serve chicken from foil packets.
- Be careful when opening- steam is trapped inside.