Recipe by Caryn Gale
Perfect for leftover chicken. If you love chinese food this is a great salad for you.
Top Review by ratherbeswimmin'
My husband and I really enjoyed your slaw, Caryn. I made it for us to take to work for lunch. A beautiful array of colors. The dressing had wonderful Asian flavors. Other than adding some salt and pepper, I followed your recipe exactly. Wouldn't change anything. Thanks so much for sharing this.
- 3 teaspoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 crushed garlic clove
- 1⁄2 teaspoon oriental sesame oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 cup finely shredded green cabbage
- 1 cup finely shredded red cabbage
- 1 1⁄2 cups chopped chicken
- 1⁄2 cup shredded carrot
- 1⁄2 cup sliced scallion
- 1 (5 ounce) can chow mein noodles