Chicken Chimichurri Burgers
- Prepare the chimichurri: Pile the herbs together and finely chop. Coarsely chop 2 cloves of garlic.
- Add the chopped garlic to the herbs and mill them together, chopping even finer, then transfer to a small bowl.
- Add the finely chopped red onions and the lemon zest. Add the red wine vinegar, a splash of water, and about 1/3 cup of the extra virgin olive oil and stir to combine.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Place the chicken in a bowl and add half of the chimichurri sauce, salt, and pepper.
- Combine and form the chicken mixture into 4 patties, then add them to the pan and cook on each side for 6 minutes.
- Serve on a bun with tomato slices.
- Toss the cabbage and red bell pepper together and serve with the extra chimichurri sauce.