This is from Taste of Home.
Make and share this Chicken Chili With Black Beans recipe from Food.com.
- 3 whole boneless skinless chicken breasts, cubed
- 2 medium sweet red peppers, chopped
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 (4 ounce) canchopped green chilies
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 2 (15 ounce) cans black beans, rinsed, drained
- 1 (28 ounce) can Italian plum tomatoes, chopped, undrained
- 1 cup chicken broth
- In a Dutch oven, saute chicken, red peppers, onion and garlic in oil for 5 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink. Add green chilies, chili powder, cumin and coriander; cook for 3 minutes. Stir in beans, tomatoes, and broth; bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, for 15 minutes, stirring often.