Chicken Casserole (Low Cal)
- Melt margarine in medium-size saucepan, add garlic, and cook until it starts to sizzle.
- Add the flour and stir 1-2 minutes, but do not brown.
- Add the stock and milk very slowly, whisking to prevent lumps.
- Whisk until mixture comes to a boil.
- Add salt & pepper and cook for 1 minute more.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the sauce with the chicken, mayo, celery, onion, lemon juice, and rice.
- Mix well and pour into a casserole dish sprayed with nonstick spray.
- Cook until bubbly at 350 degrees, 50-60 minutes.