Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Simply stated - delicious!
- 1 lb linguine
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (cut into thin strips)
- 2 bunches broccoli, cut into 1/2 inch florets
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 lb brie cheese, rind discarded cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 cup walnuts, toasted and chopped
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste (freshly cracked, of course)
- Cook pasta in a large pot of salted, boiling water and cook until al dente.
- Reserve 1/3 cup cooking liquid.
- Drain pasta and return to pot with reserved liquid.
- While pasta is cooking, in a large skillet heat oil until moderate heat, but not smoking.
- Add chicken and cook until brown and juices run clear, about 3- 4 minutes.
- Transfer chicken to another plate.
- To the same pan add more olive oil if necessary.
- Add the broccoli florets, with salt to taste.
- Stir until crisp tender, about 5 minutes.
- Add garlic, stirring, until golden, about 30 seconds.
- To pasta add chicken, broccoli mixture, Brie and walnuts, tossing until cheese is melted.
- Season with salt and pepper.
Delicious recipe - especially considering the time from Freezer-to-Table! Wouldn't change a thing.
Very tasty! I didn't have walnuts, but I am sure they are an excellent addition that I will add next time.
This was delicious! Very quick and easy!