Chicken, Broccoli & Angel Hair Pasta
photo by mydesigirl
- Ready In:
- 4 chicken breasts (skinned and cubed)
- 1 head broccoli
- 1⁄2 - 1 cup butter
- 3 tablespoons chopped garlic
- 1 lb angel hair pasta
- salt & pepper
- 1 -2 tablespoon olive oil
- freshly grated parmesan cheese
- Saute' chicken in olive oil for 5-10 minutes or until no longer pink.
- While this is saute'ing cook your pasta.
- Set aside.
- Steam broccoli appox 3 minutes (microwave is fine).
- Melt garlic, and butter in pan, then add chicken and broccoli.
- Stir till coated with butter& garlic.
- Toss with pasta and sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
I hadn't been to the grocery in awhile and was searching for a recipe to make with what I had on hand. I made this with similar ingredients I had on hand-- rotini pasta, bag of frozen broccoli, frozen grilled chicken breast strips, and garlic from a jar. Turned out great, my husband loved it! Chopped the chicken breast strips up into bite-sized pieces. Omitted parmesan cheese because we did not have any.
see 7 more reviews
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I'm married and have two boys. They love good food and can eat plenty of it. Thank heavens I inherited my cooking and baking skills from my Mother and Grandmother. I'm not what you call a fancy cook, but I know how to put "good tasting" food on the table. I love the Taste Of Home Annual Cookbooks......they are good down home recipes from normal people like me. I would love to be able to submit more recipes but my time is so limited with a full time job and my two sons. Hopefully soon I can find more time for not only cooking but sharing these favorites with my 'zaar' friends.