Recipe by bert
This is so easy to make and can be served over pasta, rice, etc.
Top Review by AngelicFantasia
I give this recipe 5 stars because of the ease of preparation and the wonderful end result. This recipe is simple enough to have on week nights, yet elegant enough to serve at a party. I have served it with rice and pasta. Chicken breasts with rosemary is now on my rotation of regular, simple to prepare meals. Thanks, bert for sharing.
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- salt & pepper
- 1⁄3 cup flour
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄2 cup chicken stock
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1 cup 35% cream
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
Directions See How It's Made
- Pat chicken dry and season lightly with salt& pepper.
- Dip chicken in flour and shake of excess.
- Heat butter and cook chicken 4-6 minutes per side or until no longer pink in the center and lightly browned.
- Remove from pan.
- Discard any fat from the pan; return pan to heat.
- Add chicken stock and rosemary.
- Cook 2 minutes.
- Add cream and mustard.
- Bring to a boil.
- Cook 4-5 minutes until slightly thickened.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Return chicken to pan.
- Coat with sauce and heat thoroughly.