Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Taken from Women's Day magazine a few years ago.
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons low-fat sour cream
- 1 cup breadcrumbs (fresh is best)
- 2 teaspoons thyme (fresh, chopped)
- 1 teaspoon canola oil
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (about 4 oz each)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper, freshly ground
- Adjust oven rack to highest position.
- Preheat to 450 degrees. Coat a large baking sheet with non-stick spray.
- Mix mustard and sour cream in a small bowl.
- In a shallow dish combine bread crumbs, thyme and oil.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper, brush or spread top of breast halves with mustard mixture.
- Mustard side down, dip into crumb mixture, pressing crumbs firmly onto chicken. Arrange coated sides up on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake 15 minutes or until crumb mixture has lightly browned and chicken is cooked through.