1/2 Photos of Chicken Breasts in Curry-Honey-Mustard Sauce
4 hrs 30 mins
Chef Dudo's Note:
Wanted to make a "honey-dinner" on Rosh Hashana and this was the main course.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt the margarine in an ovenproof pan.
- 2Add honey, mustard, curry powder, cayenne pepper and cumin; mix well.
- 3Add the chicken breasts and make sure they are covered by the sauce.
- 4Cover and marinate in the refrigerator for 4 hours or more.
- 5Preheat oven to 375°F.
- 6Remove from refrigerator and bake covered for 10-15 minutes.
- 7Remove cover and bake 10-15 minutes more until done and juices run clear.
- 8Baking time will depend on the thickness of the chicken breasts.
Browse Our Top Curries Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Curries Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Breasts in Curry-Honey-Mustard Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (289 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 413.0
- Calories from Fat 109
- Total Fat 12.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 151.0 mg
- Sodium 346.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 23.2 g
- Protein 50.5 g