Recipe by Chef Dudo
Wanted to make a "honey-dinner" on Rosh Hashana and this was the main course.
Top Review by riffraff
I cut this recipe down to serve 2 and ity worked out fine. Of course realizing I had bone in boobs at the last minute was kind of a bummer. I just adjusted the cook time a tad everything was perfect. The meat was juicy. We like the zip the curry and cayenne gave the chicken. I will make this one again.
- 4 skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1⁄4 cup prepared mustard
- 1⁄3 cup honey
- 4 teaspoons curry powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cumin
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt the margarine in an ovenproof pan.
- Add honey, mustard, curry powder, cayenne pepper and cumin; mix well.
- Add the chicken breasts and make sure they are covered by the sauce.
- Cover and marinate in the refrigerator for 4 hours or more.
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Remove from refrigerator and bake covered for 10-15 minutes.
- Remove cover and bake 10-15 minutes more until done and juices run clear.
- Baking time will depend on the thickness of the chicken breasts.