Wanted to make a "honey-dinner" on Rosh Hashana and this was the main course.
Make and share this Chicken Breasts in Curry-Honey-Mustard Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- Melt the margarine in an ovenproof pan.
- Add honey, mustard, curry powder, cayenne pepper and cumin; mix well.
- Add the chicken breasts and make sure they are covered by the sauce.
- Cover and marinate in the refrigerator for 4 hours or more.
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Remove from refrigerator and bake covered for 10-15 minutes.
- Remove cover and bake 10-15 minutes more until done and juices run clear.
- Baking time will depend on the thickness of the chicken breasts.