Prep 4 hrs
Cook 30 mins
Wanted to make a "honey-dinner" on Rosh Hashana and this was the main course.
Make and share this Chicken Breasts in Curry-Honey-Mustard Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- Melt the margarine in an ovenproof pan.
- Add honey, mustard, curry powder, cayenne pepper and cumin; mix well.
- Add the chicken breasts and make sure they are covered by the sauce.
- Cover and marinate in the refrigerator for 4 hours or more.
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Remove from refrigerator and bake covered for 10-15 minutes.
- Remove cover and bake 10-15 minutes more until done and juices run clear.
- Baking time will depend on the thickness of the chicken breasts.
I cut this recipe down to serve 2 and ity worked out fine. Of course realizing I had bone in boobs at the last minute was kind of a bummer. I just adjusted the cook time a tad everything was perfect. The meat was juicy. We like the zip the curry and cayenne gave the chicken. I will make this one again.
I thought this was fantastic!! I made it just the way the recipe says....except, I may have doubled up on the cayenne, because it had a bit of a kick to it!! Great chicken & ridiculously easy to make...Thanks for sharing!!
This is really good. I was in a time crunch so I cooked the breasts salt and peppered in a skillet for about 10 min in olive oil and butter. Made the sauce in a seperate pan and used about 3 tablespoons of butter and used honey mustard (mustard). Then I put the chicken with sauce over it in a pan for 10 minutes at 425 covered. For you sauce lovers like me I would try cooking the sauce(not the marinade) seperatly to have extra for rice. Sauce was ready in about 5 min. just melt butter add spices and mix well.