Prep 30 mins
Cook 40 mins
I found this is a Taste of Home book. It was submitted by Karen Weirick from Bourbon, Indiana. It sounded good -- something to be served on a cold winter evening.
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 2⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 -3 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 4 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 3 cups chopped broccoli, cooked
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 (12 ounce) tubes refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 2 teaspoons celery seeds
- 1 teaspoon salt
- In a large bowl, combine the soup, mayo, and Worcestershire sauce. Stir in the chicken, broccoli and onion.
- Transfer to a greased 13x9x2 inch baking dish. Sprinkle with the cheese. Cover and bake at 375 for 20 minutes.
- Separate biscuits; cut each in half. Arrange cut side down over the hot chicken mixture.
- In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients; pour over biscuits. Bake,uncovered 20 minutes longer or until golden brown.
- Note: Reduced fat or fat free mayo is not recommended for this recipe.