Add any and all of your favorite toppings like red onions or green peppers. As a variation, try grated Fontina cheese and smoked Gouda cheese instead of basic Mozzarella. Goes well with a Potato thin crust or a Basic Garlic thin crust.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil (optional)
- 1⁄4-1⁄3 cup your favorite barbecue sauce
- 1⁄2 cup diced cooked chicken
- 1 -1 1⁄2 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄2 cup grated Fontina cheese (optional)
- 1⁄2 cup grated smoked gouda cheese (optional)
- 1⁄4 cup sliced red onion (sliced or diced)
- 1⁄2-1 green bell pepper (sliced or diced)
- oregano, to taste
- basil, to taste
- Lightly spread pizza dough with olive oil if desired.
- Spread just enough sauce to cover pizza dough leaving 1/2 inch border around the rim.
- Layer remaining ingredients.
it was amazing and thats my photo