1/1 Photo of Chicken Barbecue Pizza Topping
Add any and all of your favorite toppings like red onions or green peppers. As a variation, try grated Fontina cheese and smoked Gouda cheese instead of basic Mozzarella. Goes well with a Potato thin crust or a Basic Garlic thin crust.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 tablespoon olive oil (optional)
- 1/4-1/3 cup your favorite barbecue sauce
- 1/2 cup diced cooked chicken
- 1 -1 1/2 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Fontina cheese (optional)
- 1/2 cup grated smoked gouda cheese (optional)
- 1/4 cup sliced red onion (sliced or diced)
- 1/2-1 green bell pepper (sliced or diced)
- oregano, to taste
- basil, to taste
- 1Lightly spread pizza dough with olive oil if desired.
- 2Spread just enough sauce to cover pizza dough leaving 1/2 inch border around the rim.
- 3Layer remaining ingredients.
Browse Our Top Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Barbecue Pizza Topping
Serving Size: 1 (58 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 88.0
- Calories from Fat 46
- Total Fat 5.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 23.5 mg
- Sodium 211.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 7.3 g