My boyfriend "threw this together" one weekend for lunch. It's super easy to prepare, and even easier to eat!!!! He is SOOO proud of himself, and everyone that has tried it, has loved it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 200 g penne pasta
- 2 large chicken breasts, cut in to bite size pieces
- 6 slices bacon, cut in to bite size pieces
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped finely
- 1/2 onion, finely chopped
- 4 tomatoes, diced
- 2 tablespoons chicken stock
- 1 cup cream
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- fresh spinach (optional)
- salt & pepper
- 1Cook the pasta, drain and set aside.
- 2Pan fry the chicken and bacon in a little olive oil until cooked and set aside.
- 3Saute the onions and garlic in a little olive oil until tender.
- 4Add the diced tomatoes and heat through.
- 5Add the chicken stock and allow to simmer for a few minutes.
- 6Return the Chicken and Bacon to the pan and heat through.
- 7Add the cream and bring it all to a simmer.
- 8Add the cheese and stir through until melted.
- 9Toss the pasta through the sauce and heat.
- 10Add the spinach and then turn the heat off so it wilts.
- 11Season with salt and pepper.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken & Bacon With Penne Pasta in a Creamy Garlic Tomato S
Serving Size: 1 (237 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 432.6
- Calories from Fat 233
- Total Fat 25.9 g
- Saturated Fat 12.0 g
- Cholesterol 88.0 mg
- Sodium 250.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.8 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 18.5 g