1/7 Photos of Chicken, Artichoke, and Spinach Wreath
If you love spinach and artichoke dip, you'll also love this dish! It has the same flavors, but adds chicken and flaky pastry to make an impressive party snack instead of a dip. Serve this to the crowd watching the big game, or to the girls at your next bridal shower, either way you're sure to get rave reviews.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 slices bacon
- 16 ounces boneless skinless chicken breasts
- kosher salt
- fresh ground black pepper
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 cup chopped scallion
- 2 (14 ounce) cans artichokes
- 0.5 (10 ounce) box frozen spinach, thawed and drained very well
- 2 (8 ounce) packages crescent rolls
- 8 ounces Laughing Cow light swiss cheese (8 wedges)
- 1Preheat oven to 375°F.
- 2In a large skillet, cook the bacon until crisp. Set aside on paper towels to drain grease.
- 3Season chicken with salt, pepper, garlic powder, and paprika.
- 4Grill or sauté chicken until just cooked through. Set aside to cool slightly.
- 5While chicken cooks, mix mayo, basil, oregano, garlic powder, onion powder, a pinch of kosher salt, and a big pinch of ground black pepper in a large mixing bowl.
- 6Add the chopped scallions to the bowl.
- 7Chop cooked chicken into bite sized pieces. Add to the bowl.
- 8Drain, rinse, and pat dry artichokes. Chop finely, and add to the bowl.
- 9Thaw frozen spinach, rinse, and drain very well, squeezing out all excess water. Add to the bowl.
- 10Crumble cooked bacon, and add to the bowl.
- 11Mix well, until all of the ingredients are coated with the mayo mixture.
- 12Taste, and add more salt or pepper if needed.
- 13Open the rolls, and separate the dough into 16 triangles.
- 14On a baking stone or greased baking sheet, arrange the triangles in a circle, with the large ends overlapping near the center of the sheet and the thin points facing away from the center (this should look like a sunburst with a hole in the middle when done). If the points hang over the edge of the sheet, that's okay.
- 15Spread half of the chicken mixture evenly in a ring over the wide ends of the dough.
- 16Open the cheese wedges and cut each triangle in half, making two smaller triangles.
- 17Lay the cheese on top of the chicken mixture, arranging the triangles evenly around the circle.
- 18Cover the cheese with the rest of the chicken mixture.
- 19Pull the narrow points of the dough over the chicken mixture, pinching the dough together at the inside of the ring to seal (The chicken mixture will not be completely covered).
- 20Bake at 375F for 20 minutes, or until dough is golden brown.
- 21Remove from oven, and let rest for 5 minutes before cutting into wedges to serve.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken, Artichoke, and Spinach Wreath
Serving Size: 1 (305 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 494.1
- Calories from Fat 182
- Total Fat 20.2 g
- Saturated Fat 4.8 g
- Cholesterol 87.6 mg
- Sodium 1117.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.4 g
- Sugars 6.0 g
- Protein 30.0 g