I found this recipe in my local grocery store flyer. It's a favorite at our house and always cooks up tender and delicious. We like this with tzatziki sauce. I hope you enjoy it as much as we do! (Prep time does not include marinating time).
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1If using wooden skewers, soak in water while chicken is marinating.
- 2Cut chicken and vegetables into 1" pieces.
- 3Mix oil, lemon, garlic, herbs, salt and pepper together in a shallow glass dish.
- 4Stir in chicken cubes, coating all surfaces with mixture. Cover and refrigerate 30 minutes (I do this in a large ziplock bag).
- 5Alternate chicken and vegetables on skewers leaving a small space between pieces.
- 6Liberally brush each kabob with remaining marinade and then discard marinade.
- 7Grill over medium coals about 4" from heat source for about 10 minutes, turning every 2-3 minutes.
- 8Or cook under a preheated broiler, 4" from heat until chicken is cooked through and vegetables are tender.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken and Vegetable Kabobs
Serving Size: 1 (148 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 221.4
- Calories from Fat 107
- Total Fat 11.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 65.8 mg
- Sodium 219.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 26.3 g