Easy Vegetable Kabobs
photo by cchampion1974
- Ready In:
- Thread vegetables onto 12-inch skewers.
- In a small bowl, mix together the butter, basil, and garlic powder; reserve 1/4 cup butter mixture and set aside.
- Grease the grill rack very well.
- Place skewers on grill rack.
- Grill, covered, over medium-high heat 20-25 minutes or until vegetables are tender, turn and baste with remaining butter mixture every 5 minutes.
- Serve with reserved butter mixture.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!