Prep 25 mins
Cook 10 mins
I made this for my husband today and he loved it!!
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 3 tablespoons sun-dried tomatoes, softened and chopped,i use oil-packed
- 2 -3 tablespoons pizza sauce
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- mozzarella cheese, to taste
- swiss cheese, to taste
- 2 -3 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- italian seasoning, to taste
- 1 12-inch pizza crust, i use thin crust
- In a skillet, heat half the olive oil, add the onion and cook over medium heat until slightly browned; remove and set aside.
- In the same skillet, cook the garlic until slightly browned, about 2 minutes.
- In a blender, puree the garlic, sun-dried tomatoes, and the pizza sauce.
- Mixture should be easily spreadable, though somewhat dry.
- Add the remaining olive oil to the skillet and cook the chicken until done, adding salt and pepper to taste.
- Spread the sauce on the pizza, top with the chicken and onions then the cheese, and add italian seasoning.
- Cook according to package directions.
Good I served it for brunch today everyone loved it
YUMMY as can be! Enjoy combination of this recipe! Something different, added black olives too! LOVE the versatility and used whole wheat tortilla as the pizza base, TRUE! THANKS!
This makes a tasty, easy pizza. We liked the onions, garlic and sun-dried tomatoes/pizza sauce combination.