Pesto, Sun-Dried Tomato, Artichoke, Spinach, Feta Pizza
- Ready In:
- 1 pizza dough (thawed frozen bread dough also works well)
- 4 tablespoons pesto sauce (to taste)
- 2 ounces spinach leaves
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 4 ounces sun-dried tomatoes, cut into thin slices
- 5 ounces frozen artichoke hearts
- 2 roma tomatoes or 2 cherry tomatoes
- 2 ounces feta cheese
- black pepper, to taste
- 3 tablespoons parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- Preheat oven to 500°F.
- Roll or stretch pizza dough out on a lightly floured work surface to a 12-inch circle and transfer to a lightly-floured pizza pan or baking sheet.
- Brush dough with pesto.
- Scatter the sun-dried tomatoes around the pizza.
- Sprinkle the mozzarella evenly, next layer the spinach leaves.
- Scatter the artichokes, Roma tomatoes and crumbled feta.
- Season to taste with pepper.
- Top with parmesan.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until crust is browned.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!