Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
A wonderfully delicious chicken pasta dish, my version that I love. Add as much or as little servings as you wish. I eyeball everything but simplified it for you. Chances are you'll have another meal ready to reheat. E-mail me with any questions or confusions.
- 2 1⁄2 cups grilled chicken (prepared yourself or use the frozen fully cooked chicken from the membership clubs)
- 1 (454 g) jarcheesy ragu low-fat alfredo sauce
- 3 1⁄2 ounces ready to eat julienne cut sun-dried tomatoes (use 1/2 bag)
- 8 ounces fettuccine pasta
- 1⁄4 cup pine nuts
- 1⁄2 fresh lemon
- salt and pepper (to flavor)
- Cook Chicken and Pasta according to directions.
- Heat Alfredo sauce.
- Add pine nuts sun dried tomatoes and a fresh squirt of lemon.