Sweet and savory, great combo of flavors bursting on your taste buds!!!
Make and share this Chicken and Strawberry Spinach Salad recipe from Food.com.
- In a small heavy saucepan or skillet, melt butter.
- Add pecans; saute 2 minutes, stirring constantly to prevent burning.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon; mix well.
- Continue cooking 2 minutes more.
- Cool on a foil-lined baking sheet.
- In a large bowl, combine spinach, fruit and chicken.
- Place on four salad plates.
- Top with pecans.
- Serve with poppy seed dressing.