1 hr 5 mins
An easy to put together all in one dish chicken casserole from America's Test Kitchen. No "Cream of Whatever" soups and so delicious!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Lightly salt and pepper chicken.
- 2Coat chicken pieces with flour.
- 3In a large skillet, brown chicken in oil on both sides.
- 4In a bowl, combine the water, rice, milk, salt, poultry seasoning and pepper.
- 5Pour into a greased 13" x 9" baking dish.
- 6Top with chicken.
- 7Cover tightly with foil and bake at 350° for 35 to 45 minutes or until rice and chicken are tender.
- 8Garnish by sprinkling with chopped fresh parsley.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken and Rice Dinner
Serving Size: 1 (272 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 521.8
- Calories from Fat 99
- Total Fat 11.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 76.9 mg
- Sodium 694.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 66.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 35.3 g