1/1 Photo of Chicken and Pasta Salad With Blueberries
For a light alfresco supper, serve with warm croissants and a cantaloupe/watermelon bowl.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 ounces penne, cooked and drained
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken (or cubed cooked chicken)
- 1/2 cup sliced celery
- 1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 3 tablespoons diced red onions
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 cup fresh blueberries, rinsed and drained
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds, toasted
Creamy Tarragon Dressing
- 1To make the dressing: add all the dressing ingredients to a food processor or blender; process until well blended; cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
- 2To make the salad: in a large bowl, toss the pasta with the oil; cover and refrigerate until cool.
- 3Add the next 5 ingredients to the pasta; toss with enough dressing to coat.
- 4Cover and chill several hours to allow flavors to blend.
- 5Just before serving, fold in blueberries and sprinkle with almonds.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken and Pasta Salad With Blueberries
Serving Size: 1 (190 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 402.9
- Calories from Fat 165
- Total Fat 18.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 42.8 mg
- Sodium 359.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.9 g
- Sugars 6.3 g
- Protein 16.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: