1/1 Photo of Chicken and Broccoli Braid
This is an excellent recipe using chicken and broccoli. It is way easier than it looks after you have prepared it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups diced,cooked chicken meat
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 teaspoons dried dill weed
- 2 tablespoons slivered almonds
- 2 cans refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1 egg white, beaten
- 1 cup fresh broccoli, chopped
- 1 clove crushed garlic
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup diced onion
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2In a large bowl, toss together chicken, broccoli, red bell pepper, garlic, cheddar cheese, mayonnaise, dill weed, salt, almonds and onion.
- 3Unroll crescent roll dough, and arrange flat on a medium baking sheet.
- 4Pinch together perforations to form a single sheet of dough.
- 5Using a knife or scissors, cut 1 inch wide strips in towards the center, with the cut strips forming a fringe down each side.
- 6Spread the chicken mixture along the center strip.
- 7Fold the side strips over chicken mixture, alternating strips from each side.
- 8Pinch or twist to seal.
- 9Brush braided dough with the egg white.
- 10Bake in the preheated oven 25-28 minutes , or until golden brown.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken and Broccoli Braid
Serving Size: 1 (244 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 650.2
- Calories from Fat 213
- Total Fat 23.7 g
- Saturated Fat 7.4 g
- Cholesterol 100.6 mg
- Sodium 1069.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 87.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.1 g
- Sugars 9.1 g
- Protein 21.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: