Serve over cooked rice or noodles.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 2 tablespoons dry sherry
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 tablespoons peanut oil
- 1 medium onion, sliced thin
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 lb chicken breast, cut into 1-inch strips
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and cut into thin strips
- 1 orange bell pepper, seeded and cut into thin strips
- 1/2 green bell pepper, seeded snd cut into thin strips
- 1/3 cup cashews, toasted if desired
- hot cooked rice or noodles
- 1In a small bowl, mix together the soy sauce, oyster sauce, sherry and black pepper; set aside.
- 2Heat the peanut oil in a wok/large skillet over high heat (do not let smoke).
- 3Add garlic and onion to the hot oil and stir-fry for about 2 minutes.
- 4Add the chicken strips, pepper strips and cashews; stir fry for an additional 4 minutes.
- 5Add the soy sauce mixture and the cashews and stir fry for an additional 3-4 minutes or to desired doneness.
- 6Serve over hot cooked rice or noodles.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken and Bell Pepper Stir Fry
Serving Size: 1 (260 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 422.5
- Calories from Fat 235
- Total Fat 26.1 g
- Saturated Fat 5.8 g
- Cholesterol 72.6 mg
- Sodium 646.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 5.0 g
- Protein 27.1 g