Chicken and Bell Pepper Stir Fry
- In a small bowl, mix together the soy sauce, oyster sauce, sherry and black pepper; set aside.
- Heat the peanut oil in a wok/large skillet over high heat (do not let smoke).
- Add garlic and onion to the hot oil and stir-fry for about 2 minutes.
- Add the chicken strips, pepper strips and cashews; stir fry for an additional 4 minutes.
- Add the soy sauce mixture and the cashews and stir fry for an additional 3-4 minutes or to desired doneness.
- Serve over hot cooked rice or noodles.