Chi-Chi's Chili Con Queso was to die for and is surely missed now that they are all closed. Not to fret though since I have a copy of the food manual. Enjoy!
- Cut processed cheese into pieces no more than 1 inch thick.
- Spread cheese pieces evenly in the bottom of a microwavable dish large enough for all ingredients.
- Spread all remaining ingredients evenly over the top of the processed cheese.
- Cover with a microwavable plastic lid and microwave on high for 2 minutes.
- Repeat the microwaving process and stirring process until melted and heated to a temperature of 150°F.
- Serve with your favorite tortilla chips.