Crock Pot Chile Con Queso
photo by Starrynews
- Ready In:
- 3hrs 10mins
- 1 lb cheese spread, cut into cubes
- 1 (10 ounce) can diced tomatoes with green chilies, undrained
- 1 cup green onion, sliced
- 2 teaspoons ground coriander
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 3⁄4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 3 green onions, for garnish (optional)
- Add all ingredients to slow cooker and stir until well blended.
- Cover and cook on low 2 to 3 hours or until hot.
- Garnish with green onion strips and hot pepper slices, if desired.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!