Recipe by AB_Fan
Simply delicious. The tartness of the cream cheese and cherries with the sweetness of the condensed milk and graham cracker crust. Let me just say it's present at just about every family gathering. Chill time not included in Time to Make.
Top Review by mlh1255
I have eaten this pie for over 45 years and it is awesome and recipe a breeze. However I would not add the lemon juice until right before you mix it with the electric mixer. I was interrupted and let mixture sit for about 5 minutes before mixing and it had lumps. Looking forward to trying my creation tonight when its dessert time.
- 1 graham cracker pie crust
- 2 packages of 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 (10 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk (Borden's)
- 1⁄3 cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can cherry pie filling