1/2 Photos of Cherry Ice
4 hrs 30 mins
This simple ice makes the most of summers ripe cherries. For great color, use Black Cherries. The 4 hrs cook time is freezing time without an ice cream maker. Don't expect a hard freeze for this ice, it will remain in a semi-hard frozen state. It's delicious as it is :D
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In small saucepan bring sugar and 1/3 cup water to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer until sugar is dissolved.
- 2Remove fron heat and let cool.
- 3Pit cherries: puree in blender and strain through a fine sieve, disgarding solids.
- 4Mix in sugar syrup, Kirsh and lemon.
- 5Freeze according to you ice cream makers instructions OR pour into a cake pan and freeze to almost solid, then break up and puree in food processor. Scrape airtight container and freeze until firm).
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cherry Ice
Serving Size: 1 (793 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 464.7
- Calories from Fat 5
- Total Fat 0.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 119.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.7 g
- Sugars 110.2 g
- Protein 2.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: