Easy pudding pie with elegant results! Found on Kellogg's.com
Make and share this Cherry Fluff Pie With Rice Krispie Crust (No Bake) recipe from Food.com.
- 2 tablespoons margarine or 2 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄4 cup light corn syrup
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate morsel
- 2 cups Rice Krispies (Kellogg's is best)
- 1 (10 ounce) jar maraschino cherries
- 1⁄2 cup low-fat milk
- 1 (5 1/8 ounce) package vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1 cup whipped cream or 1 cup frozen whipped topping, thawed
- In 2-quart saucepan, cook margarine, corn syrup and chocolate morsels over low heat, stirring constantly, until smooth and blended. Remove from heat. Add rice krispies cereal. Stir until well coated. With back of spoon, press cereal mixture evenly in bottom and up side of 9-inch pie pan coated with cooking spray. Chill.
- Drain cherries, reserving liquid. Chop cherries. Set aside. Measure 1/2 cup cherry liquid, discarding remainder.
- In large mixing bowl, combine cherry liquid, milk and pudding mix with wire whip, mixing until smooth and combined. Fold in cherries and whipped topping. Spread in chilled crust. Chill 3 hours or over night before serving. Garnish with chocolate curls, if desired.