Easiest Frozen Lemon Fluff Pie
photo by Jennibear
- Ready In:
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (6 ounce) can of slightly thawed lemonade concentrate
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip Topping
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 graham cracker crust
- Blend sweetened condensed milk, concentrate, Cool Whip and lemon juice until combined. Poor into graham cracker crust and freeze until set. Get a large spoon and dig in (or cut into several pieces and share)!
- Enjoy your frozen fluff!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!