- 1301.24 ml milk
- 354.88 ml half-and-half
- 354.88 ml chocolate syrup
- 118.29 ml maraschino cherry juice, divided
- 414.03 ml whipping cream
- 14.79 ml powdered sugar
- maraschino cherry, with stems
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat the milk, half-and-half, chocolate syrup, and 7 tablespoons cherry juice in a large pan over medium-low heat, stirring frequently.
- Beat whipping cream using an electric mixer on medium speed until foamy; gradually add powdered sugar and remaining cherry juice; beat until soft peaks form.
- Pour hot chocolate into mugs and serve with whipped cream on top; garnish with a cherry.